MWT has the first competitive Ninja Team in the area. This program is for athletes that are looking for MORE. We currently have athletes from 7 to 12 years old… but we welcome all ages to inquire about our ninja team. Athletes will have the option to compete in competitions in Wisconsin and surrounding states in leagues such as the following…
- National Ninja League (NNL)
- Athlete Warrior Games (AWG)
- Ultimate Ninja Athlete Association (UNAA)
- World Freerunning & Parkour Federation (WFPF)
MWT will train the athletes to defeat the obstacles and move quickly from point A to B at these competitions. Increased strength training will be major area of consideration as the team develops.
While the athletes will compete as individuals at the competitions… MWT will send a coach to each competition to monitor the athletes progress in a competitive setting. This will help us determine the training that needs to be done with each of our Ninja Team athletes.
What time does the ninja team practice?
- Monday & Wednesday: 5:30 pm – 7:30 pm*
* Make up workouts are available at our Hartland location as they workout Tuesday & Thursday from 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm.
What is the cost of the ninja team?
- 4 hour/week tuition: $219/month
- Seasonal fees: $150/athlete every 6 months payable on January 1st and July 1st (pays for coaches travel & educational expenses)
- Uniform (2 shirts, shorts, sweatshirt, sweatpants, parkour shoes, socks & a bag): $100 – $150/athlete
- Competition & coaching fees: $50 – $100/competition (These fees include the actual entry fee of the competition as well as an additional $25 charge per competition from MWT to pay the coaches wage at the competition.)
When and where are the ninja competitions?
Ninja is relatively new… so we are learning along with you. Competitions are currently not as close as we would like them to be. While there are competitions in the Greater Milwaukee & Chicagoland areas… many of the competitions are in Minnesota… Michigan… Ohio and beyond. This is why we are allowing our team members to choose only the competitions that are right for them. Competitions are held year round.